2010-07-07

Get lost at parking place



This afternoon I drive car go college to study.
My class was start at 12.30pm.
Hence,I go to my college at 12.00 noon to find parking.
Omg!!The car park was full of car.
The time is already 11.45am.
I cannot late to go in my class leh.

No choice for me.
Just force to pay RM1 of parking fee.
After that get out from my college parking place.
The traffic is really jam.
I just force to park my car at Summit.
Summit was the shopping centre next to my college.

Arrive college,meet my friends at Ground floor.
Walaoeh,a lot of people were waiting for the lift.
Didn't see before got alot of people at the same time.
Haiz.Want go to 7th floor leh.

Today our college was promote fresh con.
It's really cheap.
One pair only RM30.
Other than that,the Nescafe also got thier promotin in our college.

Almost 6.00pm,I finish my class.
Alone go back to Summit to take my car for go back hostel.
Omg!!I miss my way.
I dont know where my car is really parking at.
Walk around alone at Basement 2.
Damn hot and dark.
Call my room mate Mei Ki.
Then she came out to help me find it.
Finally I found my car.

Next time I sure want to remember the place I park my car.
But is difficult for me.
Because I'm a people who easy to get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment