2010-10-11

11 OCT



I have been long time haven't sign in and upload my blog.
Actually I miss my blog so much.
But always need to think what I need to write at here.
I like to write LOVE article in my facebook wall.
My friends always ask me why you like to write the article about this yar??
No choice, I also don't know why I like so.
LOVE is actually suffer.
Be a human we need to face it.
But it can be happiness.
If u think it at different angle.
Like the way of positive then you will feel happy.
I cherish what I get now.
I feel happy because the people that I most care.
Still will worry me.
And all my dearest friends will date me go yam cha when I'm back.
For me, friends is more important than boy friend.
Because friends we stay by my side forever.
They will guiding me when I need them.

I

My
Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment