2010-10-20

RESULT

Finally,I get my first semester result.
This was the first test that I study at college.



I get shock when I saw my result. [CGPA 3.46]
Actually for me is already considered as quite good.

Cause I really didn't put many effort to face my exam.
Every subject I almost take one day or half day to do my revision.
Cause before exam,I was go back my hometown.
I spend more of my times with my friends.
So didn't have enough time for me to do revision.

But I still feel not enough.
Cause one of my subject get C.
It make my CGPA to drop.
Hope to have good result on my second semester too.

When I get my result.
I just think that I need to tell you what was my result.
Is you the one who always ask me to study hard.
Don't give up.
You are the one who comfort me.
When you know I'm nervous before I having my exam.
You know I scare I cant handle my exam.
But you tell me I sure can do it.
Thank you for your support.
PROMISE YOU study hard.

Say thank you to my dear, Keikei too.
Cause she also have send a message to me before I taking my exam.


No choice for me,I just know I need to study hard

No comments:

Post a Comment