2010-02-22

My friend

Yesterday midnight chat with my friend...
Actually we chat a few days jor...
But yesterday I only know his things...
He say nobody know this things...
'then I won't tell my friends at here'
This is he privacy...

When I know what was happen...
I feel afraid...
But I can't help you...
I just call you don't think so many...
Everything will be alright soon...
Then you say you was sing k and drink alcohol with your friend...
I know you was really unhappy...
But you call me dun worry...
You are ok...
Then I go sleep jor...

3++am I receive a call...
Is you...
I know you was unhappy...
You just split out everythings in your heart...
Then I just try my best to comfort you...
Hahas,I tell you...
You are a good boy...
Euu treat girl so good...
Then you sure will find a gf d...

But wat you need??
1.Time
2.Forget her
[She don't know cherish what you give her]
[She will regret d]

After you say all the things that unhappy about 1hours...
Then we change topic...
Hahas...You really so funny...
Hear you laugh d voice then I only feel ok...

You must take good care...
Dun hurt urself...
I know your heart so pain...
But you must know...
Ur friends and me will always beside you...

No comments:

Post a Comment