2010-02-21

Start my boring life

I'm so boring now...
My dear friends Kei Chee was going Sunway Pyramid for work jor...
Now just left me alone in a small village...
Haiz...
I want shout jor...
'I want go out!!I want go out!!I don't want stay at here!!Plz...'
Who gonna bring me leave from here...


I don't know what I can do everyday...
Just force myself to sleep at late [midnight] ...
If I sleep late then I can wake up at afternoon jor...
This was the only way that I spend my time...


Why human always like this yar...
When we can't getting someone that we hope...
Then we will feel upset...
'Why we can't get the things that we hope??'
But when we get the things then we will start to regret...
'We will hope to have our old life'


I hope now I still is a child...
My only work is to study...
But now I need to choose my way to continue my life for my future...
If I choose wrong...
I can't come back to the begin already....


I will try my best to spend my time to do the thing that was benefit for me

No comments:

Post a Comment