2010-09-23

Happy Mooncake Festival


I want to wish all of my friends Happy Mooncake Festival.
Thanks the messages that you all send for me.
I was so happy when receive the messages from all of you.
Is a lot of messages from you guys.
Love you all yar.Muackzzz
Today don't know what wrong am I.
My stomach was pain maybe eat something wrong of food.
And in this few days,my waist is still pain.
Don't know whether is it become more serious and serious.
I can't make my waist injured.
Cause I still hope to dance when clubbing.
My dear Karak friends are having their small party at Karak.
Unfortunately,I can't go back celebrate with them.
I like to spent my times with them because all of them are so nice.
This friday i have to sit my GLT exam.
But I havent start to do my revision yet.
Today i start to do my revision of Moral Studies.
Omg!Whether i'm reading the notes but I can't understand what it is talking about.
Haiz.Having exam in college make me feel pressure.
Cause I can't expect what result I can get it.
Good luck to me.
Hope can finish my revision as fast as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment