2010-11-25

25 NOV 2010




Today having presentation on the early morning.
The photo at above was the photo that we take in this morning.
All of us was attire with formal.
This were the friends that I meet in college.
I didn't take a lot of picture today.
Because my eyes was so pain and it was become red.
I didn't wear contacat lens and even spectacles when I having my presentation.
I having presentation with my partner, Vi-vian.
Sorry,I'm not well prepare and I also not feeling well on this morning.
My tears was keep dropping cause by the pain of my eyes.
AFTER PRESENTATION..................


We decide to having dinner in a new restaurant that just open.
The restaurant name was Little Taiwan.
After we finish our lunch,we sat at there and start to chit chat.
Have a nice afternoon with my college friends.
After this, I decide to skip the next class today.
Because my eyes really so pain.
I'm feel uncomfortable and I need to rest.
Hence,I go back my hostel.

I will pray for you.
Hope you will get well soon from your sickness

No comments:

Post a Comment