2010-11-04

My LIFE


Is just a childish photo

Actually I dont know how to describe my life.
Maybe can describe as so relax.
'无忧无虑' I think this 4 chinese word is best to describe my life.



That day having a lunch at Black Cannyon with my collegeous.
The foods and drinks in this restaurant are nice.
All the picture of food in the recipe is actually same with the real food it serve.
We spent about Rm17 each but with 15% of student discount.
For a student to have a meal everyday on this price is actually expensive.
But sometimes we need to enjoy our life yar.
The price is not important.
Be a human
Many of them is worry about their :-
-Money
-Family problem
-Lover
(and others)
For me...
I will cherish all the things that GOD gave me.
I no need to worried many things in my life.
Cause my mother will help me to settle it.
The things that I wish to want.
If can, my mom will fullfill all my need.
I know I;m a happiness child compare to others.
My mom will give me unlimited freedom.
So,I can do many things that I like to do.

What I worried now was :-
-When I can lost my weight
-What cloth should I buy when CNY
-How to change my hairstyle
-Where I should go for travelling
-When I want to going clubbing
(All the things that I worried is just not so important)
I will try my best to save my money XD
Thx GOD
For giving a happiness LIFE to me
Hope all my wish will come true



No comments:

Post a Comment