2010-12-16

Amy's 18th Birthday celebration

Wohoo!!
Our Sem2 final examination was end-
FREEDOM jor.


Amy

First,I would like to wish Amy Happy Birthday.
Sorry for celebrated your birthday at late.
We then went to a restaurant 'THE SHIP' to having our dinner.
It's located at Jalan Bkt Bintang.
This was the first time I be there.
The environment in this restaurant was good.





Baby girl's with Amy


Gentlement's with Amy

Kent and Amy
The waiter that wear the sailoruniform and giving services

Alcoholic drinks


Pui Yee meal

Amy's meal


My meal-Black pepper chicken


Peggy,Vivian,Bread Wey and me
We all 38 rush to go in to the toilet of the restaurant to take pic.
The toilet is so small.
7 of the bitch crammed in the toilet.
Gosh..How warm was us...

me,Amy,Vivian,Pui Yee,Andy
After dinner,we take picture at outside the restaurant.
This day was the memorable day for all of us.
I'm happy to be with all of you guys.
Hope to have the next gathering soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment