2010-12-03

SUBWAY

3 DEC 2010

Having breakfast with my collegeous at Subway.


7 of us join together to order.


I this photo so much.
It look natural [smile + no make up].
Thanks Vi-vian helping me to take it.


This is Pui Yee.
She is taking her soft drink.
Don't know why Vi-vian keep exciting when the moment the ice was dropping.
Haiz,Vi-vian ah.
Don't know how to describe her.
Just a girl has a special smile voice and to smile at everytime.


This is Amy.
A girl that is intelligent.
She like to take photo at everytime.

2 DEC 2010

When the day, I were finish my class.
As usual go take my car and go back home.
When I getting near to my car.
OH.....
I saw the number plate of my car was spoilt.
And some of it was dropping on the floor.

Haiz,I get shock.
But luckily my car are not getting a serious crash.

After that,
I only saw a paper that slip on my car whipper.
The paper was include a message as below.
Hi I just hit your car.
I'm sorry.
This is my number ×××××××××.
Why the earth still got such a honest people like this yar.
Just want to say Thank You for him because he is resposibe.


Hope won't have accident will happen again



No comments:

Post a Comment