2009-09-19

MISS EUU


I really really miss you so much nerhx...
I know euu are a schoolboy...
You are 乖乖仔...
Mii just a 啦啦妹...
Difficult to match actually...

This year you gonna taking your SPM exam...
Mii oso...
I know this exam is important for euu..
You tell mii you so scare for your result...
So,I just give you more++ time to do your revision...
You must hardworking study o...
Bao bei always beside euu...
Support you...

School holiday now...
But euu still have to do your part time work...
Why you alway can't stop urself to get recess...
I know you so tired d lor...
But I can't do nothing lar...
Coz euu are not beside mii...
But, you are so cute lar...
Whether you are tired...
You oso accompany mii...
Then 'nao gei' like a child...
BIG BIG BIG Stupid pig...

Tonight you will acompany mii until sleep right???
Hahas,I won't hang out d...
I will 'guai guai' stay at home...
You know???
As I sit with little to do...
My mind is filled with thoughouts of you...
As i work hard throughout the day...
I miss your cute smiles thats miles away...
As I lay down and try yo sleep...
Its memories of you I always keep...
You must know this, My love so true...
I spend all my time MISSING YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment