2009-06-14

Sad...Mii d 太婆 pass away liao...

I'm sad 2 tell a GRIEF news tat happen in my family...
My lovely 太婆 was pass away...
2day d 10.30a.m tis bad news was get round in my family...
When d time I was at my bed gao gao zhu d...
My sister call mii wake up tell mii tis news...
Be frank wif euu...
I didn't get any sad feelings...
Coz my mum d family are talking in Hokien d...
My Hokien are not good...
I just noe wat tat r talking about...
But,,,if call mii 2 talk...
I think is difficult...
So...Mii n my太婆d innigkeit r not 2 close...
Now she was 83 years old...

This nite I will accompany my mother...
Go back her home Sri Jaya,Kuantan...
I'm scare 2 s33 the sad scene tat in my house...
I scare I will affect by them d feelings n cry...
I think I will bii there about 2-5 days...
So,,,I will not on9 in tis few days...



No comments:

Post a Comment