2009-06-26

Wat's wrong wif mii???

I oso dunoe lar...
Karak a small village...
Wat a such small things oso have ppl like 2 discuss d...
So wat???
This is why I really dun like 2 paticipate any activity...
Actually...Do you-all really serve me as ur frenz...
I noe I'm not d better one...
But I really serve euu all as my frenz...
How about you-all???
I noe hav frenz treat mii so good...
Thx 4 ur care...
Really confuse wat kind of person I would like 2 bii...
I really care how my frenz treated mii...
My frenz d action will make mii feel sad...
I think in you-all mind...
When talking about mii,,,bad things will d most...
Can you-all dun let mii noe...
Then I will feel better...
Tat's all...
NOTHING TO SAY


I noe my blog write like tis will offend many ppl...
If euu dun like mii write like tis or maybe I write wrong things...
I feel sorry...But nvm lar...
I just wan 2 tell euu...
This just my personal feelings...
I think is mii too clingging...

No comments:

Post a Comment