2009-08-28

I'm back

Long time didn't blogging already...


Emm...Coz my holiday time is full of program...



GOOD NEWS

Yesterday I go Raub to having a test...
'P' License
When we arrive there my coach feel jitter...
He very scared I can't pass...
Aiyo...
He scared then make mii feel more scared...
I'm the 7th place to having test...
I feel stress...
Then I gonna sit inside the car alone...
Starup my car...
Luckily my car is comfortable...
So,,,I easy to control my car...




Hahah...
1st test
Naik Bukit [PASS]
Parking [PASS]
Tiga Penjuru[PASS]
Jalan raya [PASS]


I'm happy...

Because I think I will fail...

After having test


My mum calling mii...

Mum:点啊???

Mii :Pass jor lol...

Mum:有敢犀利没???

Mii :Hahah...



I get my 'P' license already...Waiting for my car...

No comments:

Post a Comment