2009-08-11

Just come back from school

Today got monthly test...
I did not do my revison...
So,,,dunoe how to do all d question...
Whether I do know answer the question...
But I didn't get any scared feelings...
I'm 17 years old now...
Already study about 13 years...
Every time exam although I'm Lazy...
But I still will do my revision...
This year want Spm already...
Still have 2 month...
I think...
I WILL FAIL MANY SUBJECT

Haiz...Lazy,,,stupid pig...
Today d exam
1.Sejarah [Dunoe do the esei question]
2.Kimia [Quite ok because still can do]
3.Physics [Die...Get the exam paper..Terus tidur]

I cannot like this lar...
If like this...
My future will finnish...
I will try to study...
At least pass all the subject...
To the best of one's abilities get credit in my subject...

STUDY
STUDY
STUDY
STUDYING

No comments:

Post a Comment