2009-08-15

I'm a stupid girl

I'm really a stupid girl...
I get my 'L' license when 3-7-2009...
After that I start study how to drive...
I think I was study 5 times already...
Many of my freinds get their 'P' license aleady...
But mii...
Aiyo...Very stupid...
Until now also can't 100% control when drive car...

I think I can go have my 'P' license...
Not so far...
Hope can faster study how to drive car...
Whether I didn't have 'P' license...
But everyday I drive car...
Hahah [NAUGHTY]

I told my mum...
I will ge my 'P' license not so far...
Then,,,she now busy to prepare a car for mii to drive...
But I also dunoe...
When I get 'P' license and car...
I dare to drive car oneself on the street or not...

It's ok...
I think more practice...
I can eliminate all funk when I was driving...

No comments:

Post a Comment